Monday, March 15, 2010

Mafia Wars concealable camera - what Mafia Wars jobs give you a concealable camera?

As I've been playing Mafia Wars, I have come to notice a LOT of people looking for concealable cameras.  I was not sure why at first; I was able to get plenty just by doing the Rob an Electronics Store job in the enforcer tier.  Well, a friend mentioned to me that you need a boatload of these little suckers when you get to hitman tier.

One tip I read on how to get enough of the concealable camera is to just create new facebook accounts and play mafia wars on them.  I don't know how ethical this is, but it does make sense.  I have actually not tried that though, because the Mafia Wars Blueprint outlines a lot of legal, clever strategies for getting concealable cameras  and rare loot items.  Makes it simpler, too, and leaves you less open for getting penalized by facebook.

Anyway, I found the best and most efficient way to get cameras was to do the Arrange a Drug Shipment for the Mafiya job in Episode 2.  You get a lot of concealable cameras this way and it doesn't cost too much energy to repeat this job.  There's always the old standby to Rob an Electronics store, but that one gets tiring and sucks up energy fast.  It also doesn't award very much experience and therefore isn't great for helping you level up.  They also have a low drop rate (33%), so this isn't a reliable method.

Remember that you will need cameras to advance to the Boss level, so start acquiring them early on and you will struggle less when you get to higher job tiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment